My first Who

1968 - Hearing I Can See For Miles on AM radio in Ottawa Ontario Canada.
They've been my band ever since. I bought my first cassette recorder to tap
ethat song off the radio.

Just about every car I've ever owned - the first tape played has been a Who
tape. - Every place I've moved to - the first music ever played has been
the Who (LAL is my choice)

To be played at my funeral - 'The Seeker' (see my email address)

Drinking beer at the university pub (Carleton U) with a friend when I /we
heard about Keith. we went over to the juke box and played WAY a lot.

Steve