Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #176

I read the list all the time, but hardly ever put my 2 cents in, so here
goes.  I first got into the Who when I was 16.  My friend and I were
borrowing his dad's car.  His dad had 2 eight-tracks (showing my age!), in
the car.  Who's Next, and Led Zeppelin 2.  We listened to the Who, and I was
hooked from then on.  I saw them live in 76 in Oakland, and that just
cemented my love for the Who.  I didn't get interested in their earlier
stuff(pre Who's Next) till I went to the theatre and saw The Kids Are
Alright.  Then I went out and bought Live at Leeds.  Need I say more?

I'm going to visit the East Coast next week for the first time.  Anyone have
any suggestions of good import record stores in the New York, Boston, or New
Hampshire area.

                                                     Tom