RE: Nuggets II

> A must-have for any serious Rock collector and interesting for
> any Who fan.
> You might want to check it out.

Listening to it now. I actually prefer it to Nuggets I (but you know how
Eurocentric I can be). The only negative thing I can say about it is that it
has every track from the "These Are The Eyes" EP except their Who parody "My
Degeneration." Other Who influences: "I'm Rowed Out" by The Eyes is as much
an "I Can't Explain" rip-off as "I Can't Explain" is of the Kinks. And
listen to "I Must Be Mad" by The Craig and see if you don't think it's about
to go into "I've Had Enough."

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm