Who cherry and other stuff

I am sure I've bored the list but this before, but since we're
comparing...my first exposure was probably "Who Are You" on the radio, which
prompted me to buy the 8-track.  Seeing "The Kids are Alright" in the
theater in '79 was the thunderbolt.

My first Who albums were TKAA soundtrack and Quad soundtrack which were
newly released that year.

Tuesday was the 1 year anniversary of the 1st show I saw last year, which
set off a bit of a mid-life crisis in me (I haven't felt that much
adrenaline in my brain in a long time.)  I received my passport in the mail
and am anxiously awaiting news of the upcoming activities.  We've got a
tentative family vacation planned over Thanksgiving for London and Paris.  I
am trying to hold out making final arrangements pending Pete's plans.  If
they wait much longer to announce dates, I may have to miss out (on Who
show, that is) :-(

Jeff