Re: Getting into the Who

It was probably back around 1980 when I was ten years old and saw "The
Kids Are Alright" on television.  Up to that point in my life I knew of a
few of their songs (Who Are You was on the radio a lot),  but never heard
them live or even saw what they looked like.  But once I saw them perform
Baba O'Riley, Sparks, Won't Get Fooled Again and My Generation (from
Montery in particular) I was blown away and have been a Who addict ever
since.        Keith Moon era, Kenney Jones period (for you Jones
detractors check out the MSG boot from '79 or videos from Chicago '79 and
San Diego '82, they were outstanding) up to the present it does not
matter.  Live Who is where it's at.