Re: We Close Tonight / Who Books

> I sent a post about this today from work, but I'm not sure if it made it.
> In any case, in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, Pete definitely 100%
> wrote We Close Tonight.  This was discussed on O&S until a kind lister,
> Carol Z., pulled a quotation out of a book called "In Their Own Words"
> by Bruce Pollock.

Arrrgh!  I own that book!  So the answer was always sitting a few feet away
from me.  I probably haven't read "In Their Own Words" in 15 years.  Might
be time to revisit it.

Speaking of Who books, do other people on this list collect Who books?
Anyone own a copy of "Maximum R&B" that's still in one piece?!

- SCHRADE in Akron