Re: The Beatles Behemoth

----Original Message Follows----
From: Pilam76@aol.com
You know, schrade, speaking of the beatles, it makes me appreciate pete as a
songwriter so much more than paul mcartney...It makes me realize and i am
probably biased that pete is such an influence on music over the past 40
years.

Yes, you are biased.  It is not a competition.  If it was, Lennon and
McCartney are better pop songwriters than Pete was and ever will ever be.
No question.

Influence?  Pete loses again to Lennon & McCartney, and Dylan beats him too.

I'll agree with you that Pete's songbook is much more diverse.  I'll also
agree that The Who were/are better musicians than The Beatles.

Jeff