Re: Lonely Who Fans in High School, Pt. XIII

In article <109.219495b.2873107e@aol.com>,
    Metsts41@aol.com  writes:

> I was pretty much the opposite. In 1979 when the Who first toured the USA
> after Keith's death, our group of high school friends organized a road trip
> to Philadelphia to see them.

Where was that Tom?  In Newark, DE I couldn't find anyone who was into
The Who in even a small way, except for my circle of friends.  There were
4-5 of us who were just nuts about them, even buying bootlegs after all
legit. material was gone.  If you're ever in Wilmington, go to
Jeremiah's Record Exchange for an interesting selection of "imports".
<http://www.magpage.com/~deltufjp/jeremiah/jeremiahs2.html>
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>