Lonely Who Fans in High School, Pt. XIII

Yep, when I was in high school nearly two decades ago,
I was pretty much the only Who fan I knew of. Heck, I
hardly knew anyone that appreciated the Beatles. Other
kids, if they were interested in music at all, were
into crap like Styx, REO Speedwagon, Journey, gawd it
was horrible! To them the 60's were a hundred years
ago and anyone associated with that era was dead. I
remember a Rolling Stone interview during that time
when Townshend said that he couldn't tell the
difference between all of those 80's rock bands when
they were on the radio, even the lead singers sounded
the same! I loved that.
I knew back then that the music would still mean alot
to me for the rest of my years, and here I am typing
this message to you because it does. I still have
pretty much all of the records I bought back then. No
doubt, my school chums probably gave away or threw out
their record collections a long, long time ago!