RE: Current HS listening

The reason I asked if young people are really interested in Britney Spears
music or it was just background noise to them wasn't a dig. It was a serious
question based on an article I read recently that said that, despite the
media attention and what tops the charts, the real purchasing force in music
now are people my age; i.e., boomers and immediate post-boomers. The article
suggested that young people just don't buy music in the volume my generation
does. In other words, they're just not as interested in music as in other
things.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm