Pete = Miles Davis?

Since we seem to have run out of threads at the moment, and I haven't posted
anything today, and I can't think of anything good to post - how 'bout
something completely ridiculous?

I was watching Ken Burns' "Jazz" last night (which I am addicted to) and the
section about the career of Miles Davis made me think of Pete.  Artistic
boundary-pushing, phenomenal insecurity, brilliance and rudeness to
collaborators all made me think of PT.

No response necessary, just a random silly thought.

Jeff

"I'm proud of the re-emergence of this band" PT
"We'll be back"  RD
Mansfield, MA July 3 2000