Re: PT@egroups & nips

I actually run the PT list and your right it is
bascially a dead list at the moment.

However once again Yahoo have flexed their muscle and
have bought E-groups out! what else will they buy
next!?

You can still use your existing account information
and email address but it seems as though they are
trying to get list members to switch to Yahoo mail.

Dave...