Re: The Who in '89

At 07:45 AM 1/29/2001, O'Neal, Kevin W. wrote:
>Why is it that there are no photo's available on the Web of The Who's (TED)
>'89 tour?

Ok, so my pictures aren't TED (for the most part<G>) but I do have 89 pics
on my site and there are a few of Pete and John, I think

Try: http://kathy.hispeed.com/tour.html

>Also, anyone know where some good Chicago HOB '99 photo's can be found?

I don't know as I would call them "good" but I think I have some HOB pis
there too (and if not I have some that I haven't got around to putting
up...does that count?<G>)

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://kathy.hispeed.com/index.html