Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #30

I agree 100% with Scott (Pilam 76).  VH1 is so stupid.  I mean c'mon.  On
their 100 greatest albums list they have Tommy at like 90 and Quad. at 85.
And Lauren Hill's album is like 45....yeah right like that could even touch
those 2 who albums.  And who's next being at a mere 13!!!! Give me a break -
I thought it would have been at least in the top 10.  But what are you gonna
do.  They are idiots. Just like watching the Superbowl halftime....putting
Aerosmith with N'Sync and Britney!!!!  What a joke!!!

Gloria