Searching for Sally; Two blobs beat as one

>She does appear on a few boots, the Amsterdam concert
>from 29 September 1969

Jeffery:

It's not on any version I've ever had of this show, although as you
correctly point out these ARE bootlegs and not always a complete show (even
if they might appear to be). I did NOT know it was broadcast on the BBC, and
now I wonder if what I thought was an excellent audience show is actually a
poor radio show (because compared to other BBC broadcasts from that era, it
is).
Thanks; I'll be on the lookout for the other two, but from what you've said
here it seems Sally was performed in 1969 (at least a bit) but dropped by
1970 (except for Leeds, which being recorded for release I presume they
wanted as complete a version as they ever performed).

>Seems like she made a brief re-appearance in '89.

I did say it wasn't performed again until 1989.

>If I were ever entertaining the idea of a tattoo....I would certainly
>consider the "classic" silhouette of Pete from the Maximum R&B poster.
>Simple but Great!

Gary:

Be careful. I used that for my store logo for a while (suitably altered so
as not to infringe on any copyrights, of course), and as my partner used to
point out: unless you're familiar with the original it looks like two blobs
over a guitar.

"The new President of The United States is
    what I would call a cunt "
              Pete Townshend

               Cheers                 ML