the who award

Dear VH1:
      How do you not mention at your site the achievement award being given
to the who?? You do continually mention the crap that is put out by limp
Bizkit and eminem though. What, is the fact that limp Bizkit and eminem sings
about raping women, racism, and starting riots more important???  You fail to
even mention a band that had for 37 years provided with some of the greatest
moments and music in rock and roll. No one writes music better than Pete
Townshend(Quadrophenia and Tommy) and no one trashed a hotel room or smashed
a guitar quite like them. Through all the fights, drugs, and booze, they keep
coming back. To quote the December 28, 2000-January 4, 2001 issue of
Rollingstone, "WE know, we know, another year, another Who greatest hits
reunion tour. We feel your skepticism. But this time around, critics and fans
agree: THE WHO FUCKING ROCK!!!"
      Keep admiring the boy bands like Nsuck, er, um, NSync and implant
loaded girl like Britney and Christina. Just totally ignore the fact that in
5 years they will all be gone. Whatever happened to New kids on the block and
the Spice Girls. Oh, no one gave a shit. They didn't churn out hit after hit
and you don't want to keep coming back for more. At a combine age of 166, the
3 founding members of the who go on through tragedy and triumph and that is
why they are still The greatest rock and roll band in the world, no matter
what those assholes like Metallica, who stab their fans in the back and get
them kicked off Napster. Yeah, real loyal huh??

Sincerely,
Scott
I AM BRILLIANT, NOT WAS BRILLIANT, AM BRILLIANT-Pete Townshend