Sally Sighting Reported

> Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:27:28 -0500
> From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
> Subject: See you Nader, agitator

> > Does anyone know why "Sally Simpson" is missing
> from the IOW CDs?

Sally Simpson first appeared on stage on September 21,
1969, at Fairfield Halls in Croydon, and exited the
stage on or about June 14, 1970, at Anaheim Stadium.

She does appear on a few boots, the Amsterdam concert
from 29 September 1969, which was a broadcast show for
BBC, and at Leeds, when they recorded that monster
show for their own release. That can be had as part of
"The Live Tommy At The Leeds" or as part of "Live At
Leeds Complete". I suspect though I don't have this
show, that it is also available on the audience
recording for the Boston Tea Party show on 11 or 12
November 1969. I have other shows from this period but
they are fragmentory, and don't have complete shows.
But I'm always looking!