Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #29

>Where is everybody getting the info about the Keith Moon movie, i.e.,
>who's playing who.  I haven't read anything anywhere.

Uh, I don't exactly recall just now.  There was a lot of discussion about it
last year on the Daltrey list, and folks brought in mention from different
entertainment magazines, or maybe had inside gossip from friends in
Hollywood.  The rumor about Nick Cage seems to have panned out, as he pretty
much came out and said he meant to be Pete Townshend at the movie
announcement last spring.  The other names have all been mentioned, but
actually there's been no clue.  For some reason I am pretty sure of
Schwartzman, though.  Maybe it was that he came to the Hollywood Bowl show
in the summer.  I sort of thought aha! when I heard it.  It's not unusual
for stars to get their family involved, so...

Wanna bet on it?  I'll put $10 on Schwartzman.

;)
keets