TattooS

Hi guys,
I was wondering does anyone have any Who related or
music related tattoos? I'm thinking about getting a
tattoo, but I'm not sure what I want. Maybe Pete from
the cover of Empty Glass, just Pete not the girls next
to him or the rest of the cover. While I'm a huge
Who/Pete Townshend fan, I'm also a big fan of other
artists, I don't like them as much as the Who, but
they come close. Therefore, I'm not sure about getting
just a Who tattoo, but maybe a general music tattoo,
so I don't neglect the other artists. I'm waiting for
your input.
                     -jess in jersey

=====
"I destroy things that eventually destroy themselves. There is an art in destruction. Some things look better with a few dents in them." -Keith Moon