crossovers

Speaking of crossover albums, here's a repost from O&S.  This album has been
mentioned before, but looks like it's getting closer to the shelves, and
getting good word of mouth promotion.  Looks like you can preorder this in
either mp3 or cd format from their website at http://pioneersdirect.com

:)
keets