VIRUS ALERT: Watch out for Snow White and & 7 dwarves

After logging onto my e-mail account tonight I saw the message:   "Snowhite
and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story"  from: "Hahaha"

This is a e-mail virus which attaches and sends to everyone in your address
book.  I deleted the e-mail immeadiatly and did not open it but I wanted to
send this warning off just in case.

Again for those who are not familiar with the virus it is entitled:
"Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story" from "Hahaha". Delete it
imeadiatly! Do not open it!

Thank you for your time,
Brian Wright