Re: wider audience

> How can TED make
> themselves more palatable to the general public?  Maybe the Moon biopic
> and/or Lifehouse movie could do that.

A well-done, critically-acclaimed Moon movie would have a tremendous effect
on the general public's acknowledgement of The WHO.  Just think:  If a Moon
movie is actually made, *&* it's a commercial & critical success, thousands & thous-
ands of young (& older) people might embark on an amazing WHO journey just
like the one we're all experiencing now.

Like it or hate it, that Oliver Stone Doors movie created tons of new Doors fans.

>How can he do that without
> alienating the hardcore Who fan?

Changing storylines for the Broadway (or movie) market *would* alienate many
hardcore fans but atleast it would give us plenty to talk about!  Think of all the
"third class tickets" it would create, though.  Kids who thought they knew The WHO
because they saw a movie.  Of course, those kids would have to be straightened out.
Quietly or otherwise.

> If TED
> tour on a semi-regular basis and toss in some new songs, wouldn't we cut
> them some slack for softening the edges for movies and stage productions?  I
> would.

If it's the give-and-take that you describe above, I'll take it!  Let them have slack!

- SCHRADE in Akron