And I Moved

> Yes, this is one of the songs he got in trouble over, the other being "Rough
> Boys."  He did indicate he was writing from a woman's point of view, though,
> as it was meant to be sung by a woman.  I've always thought he was writing
> about his wife, and that this is a glimpse into their (long and tangled)
> relationship.

I love the echo effect that's put solely on the word "tears" in the line: "His tears his
only truth."  I know this song is supposed to be about a seduction but there's some-
thing sad about it, too.  It's sadly seductive.

I like the bass in this song also.  I used to think it was Tony Butler but the credits
say he didn't play on this song or "Keep On Working."  They don't say who *does*
but since Pete is credited with "guitars" are we to assume that *he* played bass
on these two songs?

- SCHRADE in Akron