Civility

>BTW, to get political for a moment.
>Did everyone catch that clip of GW....

Kevin in VT,

After supporting Clinton all this time, now you're going to start
telling us how the President should treat his wife?

You are transparently hypocritical, yet sadly predictable. What a good liberal.

OK, maybe I'm not being civil.

>  > Hmmm.  Cyberspace is really strange tonight.  Did I get transported to a
>>  political list by mistake?
>
>Yeah, really.  I don't mind a few political comments within a WHO-related
>post, but perhaps the long, politics-only posts should be kept off the WHO
>list.
>
>Please.

Scott,

The problem is that some of these political comments are so wildly
untrue or hypocritical that patience wears out and they must be
refuted in a substantive way.

If a certain "someone" were to voluntarily quit making his or her
political comments, I'd bet the others on both (all three?) sides
would stop too. But I don't see that happening.

Here it comes - Who content. Enjoy....

>...or maybe a Quad theater in Branson, Missouri.

Jeff,

AAAHHHHH! The Who in Branson!? That's worse than The Who winning a Grammy!

>Here it comes -   political content.  Shield your eyes if you must.....
>
>"The areas which he pointed out where we are in agreement, I thought were
>very substantial."     Sen. Edward M Kennedy today, after meeting with
>Pres GW
>
>..there, that wasn't so bad.  Was it?

No, it wasn't. Very civil of you.

Jim, former Missouri resident (which makes me a proud Ashcroft voter, heh heh)

"Civility is not a tactic."
	- President George W. Bush, instantly the greatest President
of the 21st Century, 1-20-01