Re: The Real Keith Moon

>but if you sell a boot, which is a concert like woodstock..the who's
>performance was never released anyway so how are you taking royalties
>away???? if they ever release it..i would be the first to buy it as i am
>with any release the who do as a group or solo. i would rather trade for
>cds..but if i can make extra money what the hell

Pete is working hard to adapt to the New World Order, and doing better than
many artists (who shall remain nameless) in getting up his website and
relating to fans, but did you read his diary about feeling pressured?
Buying and selling bootlegs was small peanuts when it was vinyl, but now
everybody can make and sell their own Pete Townshend cds.  I'm sort of
attached to the studio produced recording, and I suspect rampant bootleg
sales will eventually make that go away in favor of live performances and
downloadable mp3s.

keets