Re: The Three Schools Of The Who

Well, Brian.

I'd have to say if you could have included another 'School' of Who fandom, I'd say all four as I could then be truly Quadrophenic.

Excuse that... I'm sorry.

But I don't think I belong to any one school, British, American or Live, as all of it makes up The Who, then and now. OK, so Face Dances wasn't brilliant and It's Hard is crap, but that's not The Who for me.

I love My Generation and I love Who Are You. It's just The 'Oriible 'Oo.

Actually, I do propose a fourth school. The Anglo-American-Live School.

Phil J.