Re: another model for new album?

--- Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com> wrote:
> Here's an article about the soon to be released
> Clapton album

Yes! I can't wait!

>Although, I am keeping my ears open for
> Clapton US tour info :-)

Me too!So far I'm seeing Jeff Beck,Mark Knopfler,and
Buddy Guy when they come to Philly,but I can't find
any info for the Clapton U.S. tour! If anyone finds
any info ,please send me a copy! :-) Oh.....and fill
Jeff in why your at it! :0)
                   -jess in jersey

=====
"I destroy things that eventually destroy themselves. There is an art in destruction. Some things look better with a few dents in them." -Keith Moon