Re: RS Mag doesn't suck (but George "Duh-Bya" Bush does)

> Like Al Gore?

Jim:

Is he a Rock musician? No.

Rolling Stone magazine hasn't given The Who a good review since Who's Next.
Nor Pete Townshend. Get the picture? The Stones, on the other hand (with the
garbage they've released) have. So has Zeppelin. So has Journey, Stevie
Nicks, Styx, ZZ Top, understand?

> An angry piece presenting wishful thinking as fact written by sore
> losers who don't understand the law.

No, that would be the GOP. I understand the (Florida) law (in question)
completely, it requires a hand recount if requested by the candidate. The
GOP legal team denied Al Gore his rights under the law, until it was finally
granted but too late to actually do it. How's that for understanding, buddy
boy? Do you understand what a miscarriage of justice this was? I understand
we're about to get a Commander-In-Cheat. Too bad you don't understand what
it says about your party.

> That's right. That's why Al Gore will be inaugurated tomorrow, and

...and Rush Limbagh has an ounce of integrity and honesty. Wait, that would
be Bush, no Ashcroft, no Sid And Marty Kroft...

> Get used to it.

I am. The Clinton era of prosperity is clearly over.

"They have not led. We will."
        - George W. Bush

Yeah, so far he's lead the economy into the toilet! Can't wait to see his
next trick.

Hey, Jim, Ricky Martin! Ricky Martin, BWAH HA HA HA! A pea in a coconut.
Know what I mean?

              "She's just trying to make sure Anthony gets a good
meal-Antonio."
                 George "Who am I talking about?" Bush On Laura Bush
inviting
                   Justice Antonin Scalia to dinner at the White House
(read: paid off in full)