Re: La Jolla info

        ON STAGE, BACKSTAGE AND THROUGHOUT SAN DIEGO.
           PLAY A LEADING ROLE WITH LA JOLLA
PLAYHOUSE!

La Jolla Playhouse thanks you for being a part of our
2000 Season! Our
audiences have shared a wonderful journey with us this
year, and we are
grateful for your warm and thoughtful responses.

         The Campaign for La Jolla Playhouse

Through this six-year Campaign to raise $36 million by
2002, La Jolla
Playhouse will reach new levels of artistic
achievement and educational
service to San Diego County and the nation.

The Playhouse's goals include:

       a building and new facilities that will give
the Playhouse year-round
     production space;
       initiatives to both develop and fully produce
new plays and musicals;
       enhanced production budgets;
       expanded education and outreach programs
throughout San Diego
     County;
       a stronger partnership between the Playhouse
and UCSD;
       new offices, rehearsal and storage space; and
       a permanent endowment to guarantee the
Playhouse's future.

As you may have heard before, ticket sales cover only
half of our production costs
and none of the costs of our extensive outreach and
education programs.  Generous
contributions from Playhouse supporters allow us to
bridge this gap and produce
theater and education programs of the highest quality.

                   It's easy to make a gift!

     If you are a subscriber, you may add your
contribution directly to your
     subscription renewal form.
     Contributions may be charged to a credit card
over the phone by calling Kim
     Cruz at  858/550-1070, ext. 148.
     You can mail your contribution to:

Development Office - KC

La Jolla Playhouse

P.O. Box 12039

La Jolla, CA 92039

     Or make your gift on-line by completing the
donation form at the end of this
     page.

                 Your gift is so important!

Your donation enables La Jolla Playhouse to continue
producing work of the highest
artistic quality and support our extensive outreach
and education programs. The
benefits and privileges below are offered in
recognition and appreciation of your
generous support.  All donors enjoy the benefits of
the levels preceding their gift
level, as well.

PATRON CIRCLES:

SILVER CIRCLE ($125-$249)
  Listing in a production program
  Backstage tour
  Curtain Up, a special Playhouse newsletter for
donors

GOLD CIRCLE ($250-$499)
  Listing in three season production programs
  Invitations to Playhouse benefits and special events

PLATINUM CIRCLE ($500-$999)
  Listing in all six season production programs
  Invitation to a "Meet The Artists" post-show event
with prix fixe dinner offer
  Invitation to the Managing Director's Reception

DIAMOND ASSOCIATES ($1,000-$2,499)
  Season-long lobby recognition
  Invitation to a dress rehearsal
  Access to personalized Donor Services, including
ticket exchange and house seat
ticket
  services (subject to availability)

DIRECTOR'S CHOICE ($2,500-$4,999)
  One pair of complimentary tickets (subject to
availability)
  Invitation to a special Artistic event
  Invitation to an Opening Night performance and
pre-show reception
  Invitation to an additional dress rehearsal

MANDELL WEISS PRODUCER'S CIRCLE($5,000-$9,999)
  Opportunity to purchase Premium Subscriptions
  Invitation to an additional Opening Night
performance and pre-show reception
  Invitation to the annual Curtain Call Dinner,
honoring La Jolla Playhouse's major
donors

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS CLUB and above  ($10,000+)
     Executive Producers Club is a leadership group of
La Jolla Playhouse supporters
of the theater's annual operations.  Members
contribute funds and expertise to assist
the theater's integrated mission of providing the
highest quality stage artistry and
extensive education services to children and families
throughout San Diego County.
For details about giving opportunities and exclusive
benefits, please call Carina
Burns, Associate Director of Development, at
858/550-1070, ext. 105.

THE INNER CIRCLE  ($1,500+)
     This new membership group supports and fosters
the growth and future
leadership of La Jolla Playhouse through social and
fundraising events.  For more
information please call Kim Cruz, Development
Associate, at 858/550-1070, ext.
148.

             All gifts are tax-deductible to the
extent allowed by law.