Fillmore '68

I should have explained a bit about the link I provided earlier.  It
contains MP3s from a good number of classic shows.  The links were posted on
the list before by "Phil" aka "Rich", whose identity seems to be a bit of a
mystery.

Note that it is an "ftp" site, which is not your standard protocol for
accessing via a standard browser configuration and ISP.  Some of you may
have problems getting in.  I cannot help you with those problems - I am an
accountant.

Jeff