Re: physical reaction

>I can't say I've ever reached a mutual Whogasm,

Heheh.  Can't say as I have, either.  ;)

>but I have had a personal physical response to the Manchester MG MP3.

I played it for a couple of folks and they actually started, like jumped and
blinked, at a couple of points.  Interesting response--which sort of
reinforces the idea that music is a real form of communication.  Usually you
see more voluntary reactions, like air guitar, or folks singing along full
blast as they drive down the road.

>I had one to LALC "Amazing Journey" this morning and am experiencing one
>now to The Pretenders "Tatoo Love Boys".
>
>In case any of you are wondering, I am fully clothed.
>
>For me it seems to 'come' when their are violent changes in tempo or key.
>When this is done rapid, loud and violent good stuff happens in me.

The perfect orgasm?  :)

>Are we getting back to the masturbation thread?

I hadn't planned on it.

;)
keets