Re: Got live if you want it; Track of the weak; Under which Rock?

> >All Pete's songs are about masturbation, aren't they?
>
>No, but most of them could be classified as masturbation in one way or the
>other.

Heheh.

>According to Pete (this week, anyway) Mary Anne is about a girl with a
>palsey he saw at a train station.

I thought it was about a woman he knew that had been in a car accident.  Oh,
I must have gone to a different show.  ;)

>Is that the same as "acid" rock?
>
>Acid Rock is NOT Progressive Rock. It may share some of the more
>experimental sounds, but in AR's case it was sounds for the sake of
>sounding good while one is "intoxicated." Progressive Rock was always meant
>to be Art.

I was asking about Psychedelic Rock.  I'm suspecting IN SEARCH OF THE LOST
CHORD and "A Whole Lotta Love" both fall into this category.

keets