Grammy nominees

Cdnow.com has the Grammy nominees listed (and on sale):

http://p04.com/t.d?YkUuIdRe=/cdnow.com/awards2000/from=rex:x:cdn:0117ob

Chick Corea is nominated in the classical category.  I may have to try that
one out.

I notice there's an award for "best performance" and some of these are live.
  Guess TED could have been nominated there, but I think I like the Lifetime
Achievement Award better.  No mention of it in the list. Hmmm.  I may have
to write and complain.  If anyone else wants to join in, they've got a form
for messages:

http://cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=540482446/pagename=/RP/HELP/contact.html

keets