I'm new here Jester=Heidi Klum?

Great 1st post Nate!

Re:  "There was this young chick who kinda looked like Heidi Klum only with
nicer boobs..." and "the bastards threw her over the fucking rail! Can you
believe that? The way she landed I'm surprised she wasn't f--king killed!
She landed on her head with
it like behind her back (I guess you had to see it for yourself) And this
was one tough chick, because to everyone's amazement she stood up! Not only
did she stand up,she stayed for the rest of the f--king show!"

Jess,
This story sound strangely familiar:-)  Any comment?

Jeff