Re: QUAD's Weakest Track / JAI BABA FOLKS!!!

At 23:07 17-1-01 +0000, keets wrote:
>All Pete's songs are about masturbation, aren't they?

Well, there are the basic ones like "Mary Anne", "Pictures of Lily", etc..

And from Quad:
"The Rock"
"The Dirty Jobs"
"Out of my brain on a train on a train" (from 5:15)

Any more?

Just got Jai Baba; fucking great album. Sleeve says it was remastered in
October 2000, so this must be a different remaster then Avatar (which I
haven't got). I just love it. And the quality is great (for my ears). My
favourite songs are "Mary Jane" & "Give It Up". And I just blow my mind on
the meditation stuff (babababababababababababababababababababababa). :-)

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"