Re: Bjorn's "Head"

At 01:48 17-1-01 -0500, Pelligrinoland wrote:
>I think one day you'll change your mind about "Is It In My Head." The verse
>that begins with "feel I'm being followed" is one of the most thrilling Who
>segments, especially live!

Yeah, that's where I start to like the song. But the segment just before it
is a piece I don't like that much. At this moment. ;-)

>What song would I leak during? I wouldn't leave my seat. During the beginning
>of 5:15 I'd piss in a beer cup and hand it to the most annoying nearby fan.

Good one!

>                             Are there violins on Quad.? I thought it was all
>Pete's synths?

Could very well be, but they *sound* like violins. :-) (I mean, the sound
is kinda set to sound like violins)

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar