Re: QUAD's Weakest Track

Not the instrumentals. I'd never skip over "Quadrophenia" or "The
Rock," just like I'd never skip over "Underture." (Is there a pun in
there?)

>BTW, The Rock rules!
>
>Kevin in VT

Yeah, what he said.

Not "I've Had Enough." No, it's not too long or repetitive.

My choice is "5:15." I don't have any specific complaints about the
song; I just never understood why it was chosen for a single when
there were better (IMHO) songs to choose from, like "I've Had Enough"
or "Bell Boy" or "The Punk And The Godfather." Maybe, as a single, it
suffers a bit from overexposure.

Jim

"To the question "Are you better off than you were eight years ago?"
Saddam Hussein and Yasser Arafat can answer a resounding 'yes.'"
	- George Will
http://www.sacbee.com/voices/national/will/will_20010111.html