Re: WAY Help - ignorant fan here

Supposedly Pete resurrected some of the Lifehouse ideas for the album, WHO
ARE YOU, so he's considering the songs from it as part of the Lifehouse
project.  As I understand it, last year's Chronicles and The Lifehouse
concerts were an exploration of the history, rather than presentation of an
actual concept piece (i.e. a rock opera).

keets