Morgan Nicholls

I'm sure this is old news to most of you but I recently came across a
UK-only cd released last summer by a guy simply called "Morgan". The cd is
called "Organized".  It turns out that Morgan is Morgan Nicholls, Billy
Nicholls' son. On this particular cd he's gotten all his Dad's friends to
help:  It was mastered by Jon Astley; Pete Townshend plays bass on one track
(and is thanked for "his generosity" in the liner notes though I'm not sure
what else he did, perhaps provided studio space); Billy Nicholls does
backing vocals as does every other member of the Nicholls family as well as
Chyna; and Rabbit contributes Hammond organ on several tracks.

It's not bad, it reminds me of Ocean Colour Scene.

~~~Pam