JAE BAND@JAXX

    Funny thing happened today.I finally found the url for Jaxx niteclub in
Springfield,VA.I sent a note to Jon Jay who I assume runs the place about
booking JAE if they tour this summer.You know how when you send a email to
places like that they take days to get back with you?Not this time!He
emailed back within the hour saying that in 98 they only sold 76 tickets and
that they so loud it was painful(I was there) and that they would pass on
them should they come around again.He really bitch-slapped them I would
say.When a place like that won't book you it's time to start over again I
think.I love JE and it must hurt his feelings but thats life.  Later,BILL