Wired Mp3 and my sorrow

keets said "Well, okay, I don't like it."

I am with you but for very different reasons.  It is just too un-Who for
me.  But I guess if it were Who-like, we wouldn't get to hear it yet
(that makes me happy).  Not organic at all.  Completely stiff.

If he wants to find an audience for this stuff (and it may be good in its
own right), he's going to have to seek out some listeners outside of the
normal Who fandom.

I can't hear any punk in it at all :-)

Jeff

"In election after election, in good times and bad, the one place that I
knew would always be there to stick with Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and the
direction they were taking America, is Boston and the State of
Massachusetts.''
-Bill Clinton 1/11/01, expressing my sorrow

"I believe it wrongheaded," Ashcroft said of the 1994 ban on assault
weapons,  "It . . . has severely restricted the rights of law-abiding
citizens to participate in many activities involving guns."
Being gay is "a lifestyle" and "a choice which can be made and unmade,"
-John Ashcroft also expresses my sorrow during his tenure in the Senate