Re: RS list - johnentwistle.com is cool too!

>ANYONE DO YOU HAVE THE WHO WEB SITE ADDRESS? THANK YOU

Do you know something we don't?  Here are the ones I've got:

http://www.thewhodirect.com
http://www.thewholive.com
http://www.petetownshend.com
http://www.johnentwistle.com
http://www.eelpie.com

All the others are fan sites, as far as I know.  Pete did mention that his
site would carry Who news until they got a Who site up and running, but then
we didn't hear any more about it, so I thought the other two were going to
handle things.

keets

P.S.  If you're asking about thewho.net, Scott's server seems to be down.