Pete's Napster message

>If everything I do is immediately used by others for their own
collateral will there be an inevitable fall in quality in what I do? By
turning out too much, will I fail to honour my audience? I think not.
As things stand I am aware I rarely do enough. And, as so many artists
have said, radio stations, newspapers and magazines have freely used
and abused the reputation, work and images of pop artists for the last
50 years. Artists cannot control over-exposure of their image. They can
only run with publicity and hope for the best.

Any comments on this?  Is Pete likely to reduce demand for his work by
turning out more?

LB