RE: to Grammy or not to Grammy? Ramones surely not to Grammy

Kevin O said  "Now, a question.  Was I the only one who let out a big
sigh of relief that The Who decided to decline the offer to *perform* at
the Grammy's ??????
The Grammy's don't fucking deserve to hear The Who live !!!!!
They wouldn't understand!
Plus, I simply cringe at the thought of The Who getting placed next to
Brittney, or Nsynch or any of those bubble gum "groups" for some plastic
photo shoot."
Jeff

Actually , I was a little disappointed that the boys are not playing.  I
would love
to see them rip into Baba O' or Won't Get Fooled etc.. and show Limp Biskit
, NSync ,Korn and all the
other supposed 'rock' bands who won't be around 2 years from now , what true
straight ahead rock and roll balls
is all about. Full on Rock and Roll angst at 55 years old !
Just to see Pete kick the crap out of all the kids would be glorious...

Kevin