Re: Keith Moon e-group

She already has a woman's list.  I don't see how that
makes a difference because women can be just as nasty
to each other.  We're just lucky on Glow Girls because
we don't freak out on each other.  I know that members
of The Who can and have been mean, but that doesn't
mean it has to spill over to the fans.

Shanna