Strummer and The Iceman

Toby Elwin said:  "I have not heard solo Joe Strummer nor Paul Simmonen
(?) any recommendations? "

I was referring more to the Strummer element within the Clash (which I
love).  They released a live album last year, which I really like called
"From Here to Eternity".  His vocal style gets to me.

I am glad to hear how much you like Albert Collins.  My favorite of his
is "Showdown", which also features Johnny Copeland and Robert Cray.  Pure
blues heaven IMHO.

Does anyone else have favorites that give them a Who-like buzz?

Jeff