Re: not all who fans

>I was there too.  Definitely alot of people, but i did see a few empty
>seats.  I think many JP/Black Crowes fans just didn't show.   The people
>around us were nice but alittle strange.  Believe it or not, i think they
>were there for the Wallflowers!

Same here.  There were some young women in front of me that seemed to have
come just for the Wallflowers, but then they hung around for the main act,
too.  A strange woman behind me managed to pitch her drink neatly over my
shoulder.  That's unusual--usually it goes right on my head.

A lot of the audience hung around in the concourse snackbar to watch the
ball game and barely ducked inside in time to hear The Who play.  I think I
saw Zak outside in the lobby.  Great show.

keets