Re: Pete/John

>>After some recent discussions of how John writes songs, I was thinking about "A Quick One" last night.  This little piece actually sounds like a John idea.  Anybody else think it might be a Pete/John collaboration?>>

>From Pete's Lifehouse interview, part 3 on the PT website:

"I've always found it very difficult to collaborate and I haven't yet collaborated on a song. Songs that look like collaborations, like the Dave Gilmour songs that I wrote, were either me writing the music or finding lyrics to music that was already done."

also:

>>I believe these are new links at Pete's site.  The Lifehouse page was
there last year, but is the gigs page new?>>

The gig page has been there for at least a few months.

Jason

This message has been posted from Mail2Web http://www.mail2web.com/
Web Hosting for $9.95 per month! Visit: http://www.yourhosting.com/