Re: Rockpalast

I contacted rockpalast about a rerun of the show. I wondered if they could
broadcast it in stereo. They cant. The original broadcast was recorded in
mono and even though the radioshow was in  (not too well) stereo, they wont
put it out in stereo.

For me Rockpalast is still the best show ever. Pete's playing and moving was
just perfect. It was the day I became a fan.