Gateway & Lifehouse

I said  "- Gateway pulled out of the concert and thus eliminated the
grid/interactive idea coming to fruition."

keets  "Pardon me for being hung over, but was this for the concerts?  The
Methods set?"

Uh-oh a test of memory :-)  My memory is that Pete posted a message in his
diary early last year that said that Gateway Computer Corp was going to
sponsor an interactive "Lifehouse Experiment" that would involve the
participation of fans who had purchased "specially marked" Methods sets.  As
time ran short leading up to the Who tour and the scheduled Lifehouse
concert, Gateway backed out and the "Experiment" was scrubbed.  Would anyone
care to correct me?

Jeff